- The content of this website is for your general use and information only. It may change without notice. GrantProse provides no guarantees or warranties regarding the content of this website, documents or files that you may download from the website, or links to other websites that you may follow, nor the quality or accuracy of any of this content, documents or files, or links to other websites.
- While we are glad to provide information to you via this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials on this website. By using this website, you acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and you exclude GrantProse from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information obtained through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials owned by or licensed to us. These materials include—but are not limited to—the design, layout, appearance, and graphics. It is prohibited to reproduce any part of this website, other than in conformity with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- For your convenience, and to provide you with further information, this website includes links to other websites. Providing these links does not imply our endorsement of other websites, and we assume no responsibility for the content of, or the accuracy of information on, other websites. We are not responsible for any transmissions users may receive from linked websites.
- Parties that wish to link to the GrantProse website must obtain permission from GrantProse, Inc. Requests may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some documents on the GrantProse website are in PDF format. To access and print PDF documents, you must have Acrobat Reader software on your computer.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages, or may be a criminal offense.